Get ready for another inspiring interview with a dietitian who’s successfully navigating entrepreneurship and making MORE money as a dietitian, as well!
In this episode of the Make More Money as a Dietitian Podcast, Christine interviews Melissa Groves Azzaro, aka The Hormone Dietitian, about how she has created a highly profitable nutrition business helping women manage their PCOS and hormone imbalance. If you thought the only way to earning a good income in dietetics is to become a business coach for other dietitians, you’ll definitely want to listen to this episode as Melissa shares her marketing secrets to success!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- The person responsible for the birth of the Money Mindset Dietitian brand.
- How Melissa achieved her first 5-figure month in her nutrition business.
- The benefits of having a 3-year plan vs. a 1-year plan.
- Melissa’s story of becoming an RD after working for 15 years in advertising in NYC.
- The ONE THING that must be included in all of your business marketing.
- The importance of authenticity in your nutrition business.
- The difference between an Entrepreneur vs Business Owner.
- How to manage social media as an online entrepreneur.
- And so much more!!
MORE ABOUT MELISSA:
Melissa Groves Azzaro, RDN, is an integrative registered dietitian and owner of The Hormone Dietitian, specializing in women’s health and hormone issues. She sees clients virtually one on one and in group programs and has an online course on PCOS which made 6 figures in its first year.
Melissa is a second-career dietitian, having worked in NYC advertising for 15 years, where she launched billion-dollar brands. She has written for several national publications and managed large social media accounts. She shares marketing tips for RDs on her new Instagram account.
FEATURED ON THE SHOW
Get on the list to be notified when Embody Academy opens for enrollment!
Grab a copy of the “How to Calculate Your Rate as an RD Entrepreneur” Workbook
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW on Apple Podcasts!
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If you’re not, I encourage you to do that today. You don’t want to miss an episode, so Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts!