Bringing your WHOLE self into your nutrition business is one of the keys to success that many overlook. Too many entrepreneurs are trying to mimic and model what someone else is doing as a way to get similar results, but that route tends to backfire more times than not.
In this episode of the Make More Money as a Dietitian Podcast, Christine interviews Carly Jo Bell, an Authentic Brand Coach, and they discuss the importance of authenticity in branding and marketing as you build your nutrition business.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- The true (more simplified) definition of branding.
- Why it’s important for your ideal client to experience YOU living into all the elements of your branding.
- One of the most important steps an early entrepreneur should take when creating their brand.
- Why it’s sometimes difficult to communicate what you do, effectively.
- How to get to the heart of who your ideal client is.
- What it means to have your foundational brand in place.
- The 3 steps of creating an authentic brand.
FEATURED ON THE SHOW
Get on the list to be notified when Embody Academy opens for enrollment!
Grab a copy of the “How to Calculate Your Rate as an RD Entrepreneur” Workbook
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW on Apple Podcasts!
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If you’re not, I encourage you to do that today. You don’t want to miss an episode, so Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts!