The true definition of integrity is adherence to moral and ethical principles, soundness of moral character, and honesty. In this episode of the Make More Money as a Dietitian Podcast, Christine explores the important topic of integrity. She discusses why integrity is important and how to align with the right people in your business to get the results you seek.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- How our mindset affects our results.
- We are not our brains, instead, we get to manage our brains.
- How to separate who you are from your thoughts.
- How many thoughts your brain thinks a day and how many of them are based on facts.
- The true definition of integrity.
FEATURED ON THE SHOW
Embody Academy with Christine
Schedule a Mini-Session with Christine
The “Charge What You’re Worth” private mentoring program
Join my private Facebook Group “Money Mindset Mastery for RD Entrepreneurs”
Grab a copy of the Money Mindset Reset Workbook
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW on Apple Podcasts!
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If you’re not, I encourage you to do that today. You don’t want to miss an episode, so Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts!