Do you know your niche? Narrowing your niche means you must be comfortable saying no to money – by saying no to those who don’t have the specific problem you solve. And most registered dietitians aren’t ready to say no. They aren’t ready to let money and opportunities pass them by.
On this episode of the Make More Money as a Dietitian Podcast, Christine talks about rethinking your niche. And she explores if picking your niche is an important first step as a registered dietitian. And she gives amazing guidance on how you can know when you’re ready to say no and narrow your niche.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- Why you must remain more focused when you have a niche.
- Why making up your niche before your ready will make you lose money.
- How to know when you’re ready to earn in your niche.
- Why experience is so important before choosing your niche.
- How you can open yourself up to saying yes.
FEATURED ON THE SHOW
Embody Academy with Christine
Schedule a Mini-Session with Christine
The “Charge What You’re Worth” private mentoring program
Join my private Facebook Group “Money Mindset Mastery for RD Entrepreneurs”
Grab a copy of the Money Mindset Reset Workbook
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW on Apple Podcasts!
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If you’re not, I encourage you to do that today. You don’t want to miss an episode, so Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts!