Amy Plano is a Connecticut based Dietitian, author, foodie, wife, professor, self-declared fashionista, and is widely known as The Reimbursement Dietitian. She is passionate about empowering dietitians to have profitable insurance-based nutrition private practices. Her journey includes completing a traditional pre-med undergrad, 2 years of med school, and some time spent in Costa Rica.
In this episode of the Make More Money as a Dietitian Podcast, Christine and Amy have a candid discussion about her journey. And they dig into Amy’s experience working with insurance reimbursement and she shares “all the things” you need to know about getting reimbursements and growing your dietitian business.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- If Amy knew her path would be hard when she started.
- How endurance is built.
- How Amy has been successful with insurance reimbursements.
- How Amy never questioning her ability fueled her.
- What Amy did rather than settle for 50k a year and complaining about it.
- Tips and advice for those who are trying to get credentialed by facing difficulties.
- What a reimbursement rep is and how they can help you.
- How Amy plans to hit $1M in 2021.
FEATURED ON THE SHOW
Embody Academy with Christine
Schedule a Mini-Session with Christine
The “Charge What You’re Worth” private mentoring program
Join my private Facebook Group “Money Mindset Mastery for RD Entrepreneurs”
Grab a copy of the Money Mindset Reset Workbook
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW on Apple Podcasts!
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If you’re not, I encourage you to do that today. You don’t want to miss an episode, so Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts!