Cognitive Load is a person’s ability or inability to process new information and create long-term memories. In the next year, you want to reduce your cognitive load. Helping to rid yourself of these unnecessary demands you put on your brain can help you focus on the right things.
In this episode of the Make More Money as a Dietitian Podcast, Christine Dyan discusses how you can reduce your cognitive load in order to increase your success in the coming year.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- How much time you should spend on your business daily.
- What the difference is between a project and a task.
- What intentional time is.
- Some practical things you can do to focus more on your business.
- Ways you can reduce your cognitive load.
- A great mindset trick you can do with your calendar to inspire results.
FEATURED ON THE SHOW
Embody Academy with Christine
Schedule a Mini-Session with Christine
The “Charge What You’re Worth” private mentoring program
Join my private Facebook Group “Money Mindset Mastery for RD Entrepreneurs”
Grab a copy of the Money Mindset Reset Workbook
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW on Apple Podcasts!
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If you’re not, I encourage you to do that today. You don’t want to miss an episode, so Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts!