Erica Julson, The Unconventional RD, is a former cooking enthusiast (fun fact!) and registered dietitian nutritionist. She founded The Unconventional RD in 2017 to bring together nutrition professionals who are interested in earning passive income and income in more unconventional RD roles.
In this episode of the Make More Money as a Dietitian Podcast, Christine talks to Erica about her journey of discovering her passion. Erica tells her story and shares some of the lessons she learned along the way.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- Why RD’s tend to make less income than other fields in the clinical setting
- Some of the mindset issues that affect success in our business
- Erica’s best tip for staying motivated
- How core values help you stay focused and motivated
- Why your vision, mission, and core values are so key
- How Erica used the 2020 downtime to help fellow business owners
- What Erica’s ultimate vision is for the next 3 years
FEATURED ON THE SHOW
Embody Academy with Christine
Schedule a Mini-Session with Christine
The “Charge What You’re Worth” private mentoring program
Join my private Facebook Group “Money Mindset Mastery for RD Entrepreneurs”
Grab a copy of the Money Mindset Reset Workbook
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW on Apple Podcasts!
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If you’re not, I encourage you to do that today. You don’t want to miss an episode, so Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts!