Stephanie Brown is a digital brand strategist and social media coach/consultant who helps entrepreneurs overcome social media burnout/overwhelm so they can finally stop hearing crickets and start attracting their ideal clients! As a former TV reporter, she has a natural gift for telling a story, which is a talent required to be effective on social media.
In this episode of the Make More Money as a Dietitian Podcast, Christine and Stephanie discuss how YOU can be successful on social media. They share all kinds of practical tips and advice for RD Entrepreneurs.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- How to establish yourself as an authority in your field
- How to create content that is more unique to you
- How many platforms you HAVE to be on to be successful
- How to repurpose content
- What type of content you should share on Instagram
- What are the qualities of “money maker” content for social
- How to up your Instagram Reel game
- How to choose hashtags for Instagram
- Stephanie’s #1 tip for being successful on social
FEATURED ON THE SHOW
The Content Fixer by Stephanie Brown
Embody Academy with Christine
Schedule a Mini-Session with Christine
The “Charge What You’re Worth” private mentoring program
Join my private Facebook Group “Money Mindset Mastery for RD Entrepreneurs”
Grab a copy of the Money Mindset Reset Workbook
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW on Apple Podcasts!
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If you’re not, I encourage you to do that today. You don’t want to miss an episode, so Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts!