So many in our industry get stuck in the Online Marketing Trap – where we start to take on the beliefs of the big online marketers – and we place all our time and focus on these “proven methods”. It’s disheartening to see people invest thousands of dollars and hours taking courses, hiring coaches, and trying methods that produce no or little results. But, it’s not all gimmicks. There are methods that work and there is value to be found in having a coach or mentor.
In this episode of the Make More Money as a Dietitian Podcast, Christine Dyan discusses how to avoid the online marketing trap.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- Why having a mentor and community is important.
- How long you should work with your coach before expecting results and growth.
- How building your business will also cause personal growth.
- Why considering your work a “side-hustle” can be detrimental to your success.
- How trusting yourself more can bring more value to your business.
- Why building a business takes time.
FEATURED ON THE SHOW
Embody Academy with Christine
Schedule a Mini-Session with Christine
The “Charge What You’re Worth” private mentoring program
Join my private Facebook Group “Money Mindset Mastery for RD Entrepreneurs”
Grab a copy of the Money Mindset Reset Workbook
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW on Apple Podcasts!
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If you’re not, I encourage you to do that today. You don’t want to miss an episode, so Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts!