Tamara Melton is a registered and licensed dietitian nutritionist who is really just a teacher at heart. Her love for both teaching and nutrition has led her to create Diversify Dietitics, and are fueling her next dream of teaching other dietitians how to tell their story, and further their success.
Last week, Christine introduced her story and why telling your story is so important in Episode 68. In this episode of the Make More Money as a Dietitian Podcast, Tamara Melton shares her story and explains why being able to successfully tell your story is so important.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- How Tamara came to discover storytelling in business.
- Why being able to tell your story is so important.
- What you should include in your story.
- How telling your story can help you gain clients or get a job.
- The benefits of using storytelling during these times.
- The single best tip for crafting your own story.
FEATURED ON THE SHOW
Embody Academy with Christine
Schedule a Mini-Session with Christine
The “Charge What You’re Worth” private mentoring program
Join my private Facebook Group “Money Mindset Mastery for RD Entrepreneurs”
Grab a copy of the Money Mindset Reset Workbook
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW on Apple Podcasts!
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If you’re not, I encourage you to do that today. You don’t want to miss an episode, so Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts!