Adrien Paczosa is a 7-Figure Registered and Licensed Dietitian practicing in Austin, Texas. She is the founder of I Live Well Nutrition as well as being the founder of Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers training to dietitians and wellness professionals.
In this episode of the Make More Money as a Dietitian Podcast, Christine Dyan and Adrien Paczosa discuss how Adrien didn’t limit her potential and settle for low paying RD’s jobs and instead built her practice into a 7-Figure business.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- How is accountability a game-changer for RD’s.
- Why scared money doesn’t make money.
- What accountability really means.
- What KPI and profit loss reports are and how often you should do them.
- How you should you measure your success and growth.
- The secret sauce behind the growth in many dietitian businesses.
- How to pick KPI’s for your business and how often you should update them.
- How YOU making more money MAGNIFIES what you are able to contribute to your community and the world.
FEATURED ON THE SHOW
I Live Well Nutrition with Adrien Paczosa
Fearless Practitioners with Adrien Paczosa
Embody Academy with Christine
Schedule a Mini-Session with Christine
The “Charge What You’re Worth” private mentoring program
Join my private Facebook Group “Money Mindset Mastery for RD Entrepreneurs”
Grab a copy of the Money Mindset Reset Workbook
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW on Apple Podcasts!
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If you’re not, I encourage you to do that today. You don’t want to miss an episode, so Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts!