The definition of HOPE is a feeling of expectation and desire for a certain thing to happen. At the time of recording this podcast episode, we’re in the middle of week 3 of the pandemic quarantine and many of us are trying to drum up hope for a better future after everything settles.
In today’s episode, I share how you can experience HOPE during stormy times. You don’t have to wait until you get to the opposite side of an unpleasant experience to feel genuinely hopeful.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- The easiest thought swap to use to experience HOPE.
- The gift of what curiosity can bring.
- The one and only thing that ever causes unpleasant emotions.
- The first thing you must do when you begin experiencing unpleasant emotions.
- Why it’s important to allow your feelings instead of stuffing them down.
FEATURED ON THE SHOW
The “Charge What You’re Worth” private mentoring program
Join my NEW Facebook Group “Money Mindset & Marketing for RD Entrepreneurs”
SUBSCRIBE & REVIEW on iTunes
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If you’re not, I encourage you to do that today. You don’t want to miss an episode, so Click here to subscribe on iTunes!