Dietitian Burnout…it’s a real thing. Burnout, by definition, is a state of emotional, physical, and mental exhaustion caused by excessive and prolonged stress. It occurs when you feel overwhelmed, emotionally drained, and unable to meet constant demands. Can you relate?
In today’s episode, I share 6 ways you can better manage your time and energy so you can avoid burnout as an RD Entrepreneur.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- What causes Dietitian Burnout.
- The foundational practices needed to ward off Dietitian Burnout.
- Why managing your workload is so important, especially as an entrepreneur.
- The importance of “switching things off” to better manage your time and energy.
- Several ways you can recharge and re-energize by socializing more.
- The importance of setting realistic goals to avoid burnout.
- Why asking for help isn’t a sign of weakness.
FEATURED ON THE SHOW
The “Charge What You’re Worth” private mentoring program
Join my NEW Facebook Group “Money Mindset & Marketing for RD Entrepreneurs”
SUBSCRIBE & REVIEW on iTunes
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If you’re not, I encourage you to do that today. You don’t want to miss an episode, so Click here to subscribe on iTunes!