There are 3 core beliefs that need to be firmly in place within you if you want clients to say “Yes!” to work with you: Belief in yourself, Belief in your client, and Belief in your offer/services. This is also known as The Belief Triad.
In this episode of the Make More Money as a Dietitian Podcast, Christine talks about how having a strong belief in yourself as a dietitian can affect your business goals.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- The origin of the concept of The Belief Triad.
- Why believing in yourself is important, no matter if you’re a new RD or a more seasoned RD.
- How a strong belief in yourself can attract clients to your business (like bees to honey).
- The importance of letting go of Impostor Syndrome and other limiting beliefs.
- A simple 5-10-minute exercise you can do to become aware of the thoughts/beliefs you currently have about yourself as a dietitian.
FEATURED ON THE SHOW
Get on the list to be notified when Embody Academy opens for enrollment!
Grab a copy of the “How to Calculate Your Rate as an RD Entrepreneur” Workbook
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW on Apple Podcasts!
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If you’re not, I encourage you to do that today. You don’t want to miss an episode, so Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts!