Sometimes it can be hard to find your passion work in our field and it can be just as difficult to create a niche when you’re just starting out.
Today on the Make More Money as a Dietitian Podcast, Christine interviews Bonnie Nasar, RDN about how she’s not only discovered her niche, but she’s also creating her legacy work. This episode is for you if you’re still struggling to find your unique place in the industry that truly feels like your sweet spot.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- The importance of your Origin Story in relation to discovering your niche
- How your Origin Story can help to attract the right clients to your practice
- The metaphysical experience that helped Bonnie see things beyond evidence-based science
- How Bonnie is creating her legacy work in a very unique niche
- The undocumented history behind why dietitians aren’t well-respected members of the healthcare team
- Why the client transformation journey begins when they make that initial payment
- The multiple ways you can do more and be more in the dietetics profession
MORE ABOUT BONNIE:
Bonnie Nasar, RDN is a registered dietitian nutritionist who helps chronic pain warriors improve their quality of life with diet and lifestyle changes. She is the author of The 30-minute Fibromyalgia Cookbook, available on Amazon.
FEATURED ON THE SHOW
Get on the list to be notified when Embody Academy opens for enrollment!
Grab a copy of the “How to Calculate Your Rate as an RD Entrepreneur” Workbook
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW on Apple Podcasts!
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If you’re not, I encourage you to do that today. You don’t want to miss an episode, so Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts!