If you’re still on the fence about increasing your rates, you’ll be inspired by this episode!
Today on the Make More Money as a Dietitian Podcast, Christine interviews Beth Basham, MS, RD, LD, about how she has overcome her limiting beliefs about charging more and has created premium services that her clients easily pay for and get amazing results!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- Beth’s humble beginnings in her RD career
- How & why Beth transitioned into more premium offerings for her nutrition services
- What Beth considers to be “premium” pricing
- The ONE thing you need within yourself to increase your prices
- What the “Be. Do. Have.” model is and how to use it to make more money in your RD career
- Why the client transformation journey begins when they make that initial payment
- How to charge premium rates and still be of service to those who cannot afford it
- And SO much more!
MORE ABOUT BETH:
Beth Basham MS, RD, LD is a Registered Dietitian and Mindful and Intuitive Eating coach. She helps women discover peace with food and soul so they can live their fullest expression in life and discover true happiness with food and their bodies. With over 15 years of experience, Beth blends the best of her training in functional medicine, yoga, and mindfulness to bring her clients more than just nutrition by tapping into the root cause of what ails them.
FEATURED ON THE SHOW
Get on the list to be notified when Embody Academy opens for enrollment!
Grab a copy of the “How to Calculate Your Rate as an RD Entrepreneur” Workbook
SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW on Apple Podcasts!
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If you’re not, I encourage you to do that today. You don’t want to miss an episode, so Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts!