In this episode, you’ll learn to provide VALUE to your potential clients, even before they decide to work with you.
Providing value to your community of potential clients is an integral part of being a business owner. Remember the “pink spoon” at the local 31 Flavors ice cream shop? They allowed you to taste before you bought the flavor of your choice. And you should do the same in your business if you want clients to have the path of least resistance when it comes to deciding to hire you.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- Why providing results AHEAD OF TIME is an important business-building skill
- Examples of how you can provide value ahead of time
- The decision-making process before buying or hiring someone
- Why it’s okay to give some things away for free (yep, I said it!)
- Free workshops vs paid workshops (and why both are okay to do in your business)
FEATURED ON THE SHOW
The “Charge What You’re Worth” private mentoring program