In this episode, you’ll learn more about how to overcome the fear of asking for money.
If you have resistance around asking for money in your business, you won’t have a business for long. As a dietitian, you’re likely a natural helper and healer at heart. However, you can’t forget that your passion to help is also your livelihood, so if asking to get paid for your services is so hard that you don’t, you’ll stay broke working for the bare minimum.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- Why you don’t need to be confident to ask for money in the beginning
- Why I don’t tell my clients what to charge for their services
- The importance of adding value way BEFORE you ask potential clients for money
- Why you shouldn’t fear “giving it all away for free” before someone signs up to work with you
- Why you should stop offering “one-off” sessions and package your services instead
FEATURED ON THE SHOW
The “Charge What You’re Worth” private mentoring program