In this episode, you’ll learn more about the effects of assuming you know someone else’s money situation and status.
Have you ever gotten on a call with a potential client thinking you already know how much they can afford to pay you? If so, I want to encourage you to STOP doing that, and this episode will help explain how and why this is not a good mindset to have, especially if you want to make money and change lives.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- Why you need to clean up your “Money Assumptions”
- The danger of pricing your products/services on what you assume someone can pay
- How you can enter a money conversation with confidence
- What your real job is during the money conversation
- The importance of the ENERGY you bring to ANY conversation
- The importance of effectively communicating the value of your services
FEATURED ON THE SHOW
The “Charge What You’re Worth” private mentoring program